What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your key to discovering your own surprising drawing abilities
- Learn how to spot good materials that do the job well to free you from buying things you don’t need
- Learn notes to help you assess your class before you begin and as you progress through the course
- Learn a step-by-step process that begins at the very beginning level of skill
- Learn a complete set of black line master exercises that you can print out
- Learn he 6 self-taught secrets to successful, professional art skills
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The ABC of Art Skills scores 71.71/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://abcyoucandraw.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: abcyoucandraw.com you’ll also be taken through to abcyoucandraw.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)